If you're receiving the following message within Bluebeam, please follow the procedure below to update your settings.
- On the message above check the option to "Do not show this message again" and then click No
- In the top left corner of Bluebeam, click "Revu > Preferences" or Ctrl+K
- Click on the "Advanced" category on the left as seen in the image below
- Click on the "Archive as PDF/A" tab on the top as seen in the image below
- Uncheck the option to "Open PDF/A Documents as locked as seen in the image below
- Click OK
- Close the drawing tab and then reopen the document
- You should now be able to markup the drawing.
Please submit a support ticket if this does not resolve your problem.