Standard Bluebeam Revu Installation for idtPlans Review
This article is intended to provide basic installation instructions for the recommended configuration of Bluebeam for electronic plan review for use with idtPlans Review.
Bluebeam Revu is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 SP1 and 8 operating systems. For the complete compatibility list, click here
As part of the installation, the .NET Framework 4.5.2 will be installed if it does not already exist on the workstation. Further information about the .NET framework may be found here.
1024 x 768
2+ GB (recommended)
Up to 1.2GB of available space may be required
1GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (recommended)
- Install Bluebeam Standard Trial
- You can download the Bluebeam Standard Trial here.
- Follow the on screen installation instructions.
- Import the idtPlans profile
- Download the idtPlans reviewer profile here.
- Open bluebeam and go to View > Profiles or click Profiles on the Navigation Bar to open the Manage Profiles Dialog box.
- Click Import. The Open dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the location of the idtPlans.bpx file, then select it and click Open. The new Profile is added to your Profiles list.
- Product Activation
- Contact us within 30 days to make arrangements for activation keys.