There is a known problem when viewing pdf documents within the browser using Internet Explorer and Adobe Reader. Follow these instructions to correct the problem.
1. Open adobe reader from the start menu.
2. Click "Edit > Preferences".
3. Click on the "Internet" category on the left side of the screen.
4. Uncheck the option that says "Allow Speculative downloading in the background".
5. Click "OK" to close the Preferences window.
6. Click the "refresh" button (or F5 on your keyboard) to refresh the pdf document.
7. You should now see that the document displays correctly.
Please contact support if this does not correct your problem.